A THREE DAY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FOR THERAPISTS STARTING AND GROWING THEIR PRIVATE PRACTICE
October 5-7, 2020
I finally pulled the trigger. Money is a little tight these days, but I know this is an investment in me as a person and business owner, and in my business itself.
I signed up because:
- Brent Sweitzer, Sweitzer Counseling, Cumming, GA
"I signed up for Killin' It Camp because I belong in a community of like-minded people who are both therapists & entrepreneurs; the people willing to get excited about possibilities, know their goals, know the risks, and yet take the risks anyway. I also know the sessions with industry-leading experts will help guide me towards my goals of building a thriving private practice while still thriving at home and with my family. Plus, MOUNTAINS!"
- Kyle Talbert, MA, LPCC, NCC (THERAP|HE Men's Counseling)
"I signed up for Killin in Camp because I wanted to be around like minded entrepreneurs. I enjoy be around similar people that are looking at things uniquely and looking for opportunities to grow. I also wanted to get insights from the leading counselors, business professionals, and marketers in the field of therapy."
- Chris McMullen (Anew Counseling DFW)
"I signed up for Killin’it camp to learn from and become colleagues with the nations’ best in Private Practice! Not everyday do you get a chance to learn from the best at such an affordable cost! Plus, what a serene, beautiful, and peaceful location!!!"
- Chris Swenson (Rhino Wellness Center)
"I signed up because:
1. I trust Joe and his work, which made me excited when I hear about this conference. I know that Killin' It Camp is going to be full of awesome clinicians, period, and I'm especially looking forward to seeing the presentations and being able to ask questions from people who excel in different ways than I do. Being able to pick the brains of people who are in similar walks of life is priceless.
2. I need space and time to focus on my practice without getting bogged down in the daily needs of the practice. Being intentional about carving that out isn't easy, but having a conference that's dedicated to carving that time out is invaluable. My goal is to be able to walk away with a big picture view of where my practice is growing and what I need to do to facilitate that growth.
3. I loooovvveee connecting with other practitioners who are owners of their business (or who aspire to be). I've already made lifelong friends throughout my practice journey, but my hope is that I'll make even more meaningful connections with others who are in similar places that I am with my practice!"
- Tara Vossenkemper (The Counseling Hub)
"I’ve listened to the Practice of the Practice Podcast for about a year, and when I heard about Killin’ It Camp I signed up right away and convinced two colleagues to as well! I have a successful solo practice, am growing as a group practice, and want to learn from the experts how to run things smoothly, successfully, and sustainably so my business can be known in the community for years to come! After implementing many of the tips from Joe’s podcast interviews and seeing positive results, I’m confident this Camp will deliver!"
- Aaron K. Potratz (Discover Counseling)
"I have a full practice but need help in identifying those areas I need to focus on to make the changes I need to obtain balance between work endplay." Killin It Camp" is a way for me to connect with people who are already "killin" their practice and can give me ideas and the encouragement that will jumpstart me to take a more active role in moving my practice in a direction that promotes continued growth without burnout in a way that works for m and my personality."
- Connie L. Clark (CClark Counseling)
"I signed up for Killin’It Camp because I want to grow my practice successfully and quickly using strategies that have been tested and work. There are SO many things I want to accomplish, and I want to absorb the experience and wisdom of experts I respect who are doing it successfully in order to accomplish my goals efficiently. I am hopeful this experience will also allow for great connection with like-minded professionals who “get it” and maybe make some new friends who are on a parallel path. Doing all this in a beautiful mountain setting is just a win-win!"
- Melissa Kramer (MindfulNest Therapy LLC)
Join hundreds of private practitioners for the private practice conference of the year.
Discover systems to start, grow, and scale your private practice. Network with top private practice consultants. Create a plan for killin'it in private practice.
Due to COVID19, we'll be doing things a little differently this year! Here's what it will look like:
The Small Business Association says that:
Are you better trained than most small business start-ups? If you're like me, I never had a business class in undergraduate or graduate school. If you did, congrats, you're ahead of most private practice owners.
Who this is for:
Then this might be for you!
If you want to save time and speed up the success of your practice, you’ll want to take action and buy a ticket to Killin’It Camp. This is for people that want to thrive in private practice. For owners that know there is a better way than what we learned in graduate school. If you believe that surrounding yourself with the right people can set you on the right path to achieve the right outcomes, this might be fore you.
If you dream of having enough income to make innovative ideas come to life, influence society for the better, and impact the world, this virtual conference might be for you.
What is Killin'It Camp? Our dream for this conference to bring together like-minded practitioners. We want people that aren't ashamed to grow their income (or at least they're working on that), hope to innovate in some way, are building influential practices to help their communities, and want to create an impact on the world.
We've structured three days to be able to make a huge difference in your ability to know what to do next so you can rise to the next level of practice.
What will I walk away with? At Killin'It Camp, we're bringing together some of the top consultants around topics like public speaking to get clients, how to build your brand, and ranking #1 in Google. We want you to take action at the conference and have a plan for after.
Who is this for? If you're starting, growing, or scaling a practice there are people at your level. If you practice is about $3 million, this probably isn't for you (but we'd still love to have you). Anyone who feels confused about how to prioritize, wants to make the most use of each moment, while also building a life that matters will probably love this conference.
When is it? October 2020
Can I talk to someone about this event? I still have questions. Yes! If you still have questions, let's jump on a call. Click here to schedule.